!! URGENT-RN Day or Night Shift Needed!!
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of skilled Registered Nurses (RN) that have fast pace hospital experience. All RN positions are long term career oriented opportunities with growth potential long term. RNs that have a "whatever it takes mentality", who can work well in a fast pace environment and need minimal supervision/direction to get the job done. We currently have 2 day shift positions available and 6 night shift positions.
Our client is a well established long term acute care hospital in Overland Park Kansas in growth mode. They're receiving referrals left and right, and need additional staff to support the need.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) performs those activities for which the RN has been prepared through education and training.
- The RN provides nursing supervision in the planning for and provision of nursing care to patients, and directs and evaluates care given by other licensed nurses and personnel.
- The RN provides education, assesses needs, plans for, implements, evaluates and documents care being provided by nursing staff to each patient.
- The RN is responsible both for nursing care directly provided by that nurse and the care provided by others under her/his supervision.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold a current state license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing.
- Hospital and Tele experience required.
- Long term acute care, critical care and rehabilitation experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to submit to a hospital onboarding process (standard drug test, background check, license verification, etc.)
- Must be able to read, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills for a hospital setting.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
STARTING PAY / SHIFTS / BENEFITS:
- $32-40/hour ($66,560 to $83,200 annually on 40 hours) based on experience and skill level.
- Day shift and Night shift available, 12 hours shifts.
- Excellent Full Benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Direct hire from day one, permanent position long term career oriented candidates only.
If interested, please contact Morgan who's actively recruiting for these positions at 913-327-2824 along with emailing your resume & 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. These positions are time sensitive, if interested please contact as soon as humanly possible before they all get filled!