!! URGENT-RN Day or Night Shift Needed!!
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Group of OVERLAND PARK is looking for Night Shift Registered Nurses. The Registered Nurse (RN) performs those activities for which the RN has been prepared through education and training. The RN provides nursing supervision in the planning for and provision of nursing care to patients, and directs and evaluates care given by other licensed nurses and personnel. The RN provides education, assesses needs, plans for, implements, evaluates and documents care being provided by nursing staff to each patient. The RN is responsible both for nursing care directly provided by that nurse and the care provided by others under her/his supervision.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Must hold a current state license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing;
- LTAC or acute care hospital experience is preferred;
- Critical Care experience is recommended
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ACLS Certification
- BCLS Certification
- CPR Certified
Shift: Open to 3 12s and every other weekend.
Salary:range will be based off experienced ($30-35 hourly)+ shift diff
- Medical Insurance
Seeking Nurses with the following background:
- Behavioral Health
- Vent and Trach
- Skilled Nursing
If interested, please contact Morgan Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-327-2824