Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- North Kansas City, Missouri
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Nurse Practitioners (ARNP / APRN / NP) that are skilled in the psychiatric and geriatric health care field. We currently have 2 Nurse Practitioner positions available, both direct hire long term career oriented positions. These positions are time sensitive, and looking for Nurse Practitioners that are looking to go to new heights in their career. Not interested in short term career oriented candidates.
Our client is a behavioral health organization in North Kansas City and Liberty. Looking to grow their hospitals from 24 beds to 72 here in the next couple of months. They're one of the leading psychiatric / behavioral health organizations in the greater Kansas City area, in full growth mode from a permanent hiring standpoint.
- The Nurse Practitioner will provide expert knowledge in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for behavioral health patients.
- Assists in admissions and providing physical examinations and in the ongoing care of psychiatric patients.
- The NP acts as an autonomous practitioner providing telephone triage and clinical assessment services to patients presenting with mental health illness/conditions and/or their relatives resulting in a safe and appropriate clinical decision.
- The NP facilitates the provision of accurate healthcare information, self-care advice and where applicable, referral to the appropriate level and location of care in order to meet the therapeutic requirements of the patient.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Nursing. Graduate from Nurse Practitioner program.
- Previous experience in a psychiatric and/or geriatric health-care facility.
- Current Missouri license as an APRN required.
- CPR certification required. Successful completion of crisis prevention intervention training provided during new employee orientation, including appropriate use of Seclusion and Restraint, during orientation, and prior to assisting in a restraining process.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of a wide range of psychosocial, cognitive and/or developmental disorders.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Starting Pay / Benefits:
- $45 - 73/hour based on experience, compensation history and skill level ($93,600 to $151,840 annually on a 40 hour average)
- Full benefit package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Long term career oriented positions, direct hire/permanent from day one.
If interested, please contact Saiday Recruiting Manager who's actively recruiting on these roles at 913-327-2810 (direct office line) along with emailing your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Microsoft Word format). These positions are time sensitive, please contact as soon as humanly possible before the positions are filled!