Behavioral Health Chief Nursing Officer-Executive Level
- St. Louis, Missouri
As Chief Nursing Executive, provides oversight for leadership and strategic planning of the nursing services and programs offered at the facility, ensuring programs meet the needs of the community and the facility’s performance goals and objectives. Responsibilities include oversight for overall administrative processes and management systems for all nursing services offered at the facility, promotion and maintenance of a therapeutic environment and development/ implementation of patient care services.
As Chief Operating Officer, acts in the role of Hospital Administrator and is responsible for the effective and profitable management of the facility. Provides direct support to a staff of 75+ professional, technical and support personnel. This includes accountability for planning, directing and coordinating all operational functions necessary for current and continuing development and effectiveness of the facility and its healthcare units. Specific responsibilities include direct accountability and oversight for other major operational functions including Assessment and Referral, Business Development, Clinical Services, Dietary Services, Human Resources, Performance Improvement/Risk Management, and Utilization Management, ensuring operational efficiency of the clinical programs. Moreover, this position will be responsible for maintaining contact with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with JCAHO, DFS and DCFS regulations and state and federal regulatory standards and for ensuring compliance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) or healthcare related master's level degree.
- At least 5 years as a Director of Nursing or Nurse Executive leading clinical teams as a whole. Ideally 10 years of experience doing this.
- Strong behavioral health/psych and geriatrics nursing background, Subject matter expert level.
- Licensed RN in Missouri.
- Experience with a servant leadership style, and developing collaborative teams and eliminating drama.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, and drug screen.
This is an extremely time sensitive opportunity! If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Morgan Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-327-2824
- $120,000 to $190,000 based on experience and skill level.