Certified Pharmacy Services Leader (CPht)
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Pharmacy customer service Supervisors, Healthcare Insurance Services Leads, Member Services Supervisors and Team Leads in the greater Kansas City Area. Supervisors or leads that are skilled and experienced in the healthcare pharmaceutical insurance industry. We're only looking for long term career oriented candidates for this role only. Not someone that's looking for a job, but someone looking for a career opportunity with a healthcare organization that's doubling in the next 12 months.
- Our Member Services team answer questions from how to lower out-of-pocket cost on prescription medications to providing directions on how to transfer prescriptions between retail pharmacies.
- This role will be responsible for managing, training, coaching that team on a day-to-day basis, in addition to taking escalated calls from patients, pharmacies and doctor’s offices.
- Adhere to and reinforce the company's standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA.
- Participate in interviewing prospective employees, evaluating current employees, and train employees as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years call center experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmacy tech or mail order pharmacy experience is required.
- Experience as a Team Lead or Supervisor is required.
- CPhT certification is preferred (active or previously obtained)
- Fluency in another language (Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Pharmacy Benefit Management or other Healthcare experience if preferred
- Highly developed written communication and documentation skills to develop project educational materials, program specific procedures, product tools, and other services – related to collateral.
- Communicate in a professional manner with our members and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve.
- Demonstrate ability to work with confidential information and in a deadline driven environment.
- Navigate a computer.
- Have working knowledge of Outlook and Excel. If no experience but willing to learn, we’ll be happy to teach you.
Starting Pay / Benefits / Hours:
- $40,000 to $46,000 annually with opportunity to grow. Based on experience and skill level.
- Direct hire and FT permanent from day one. Long term career oriented applicants only.
- Excellent Benefit Package:
- Free to the employee - Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term, Long Term and life insurances.
- 401K plan with 4% employer matching contribution.
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave.
- Bonus plan with yearly pay-out and much more.
- Be available to work during the hours of operations based on current member needs: Monday through Friday 7 am to 8 pm (no nights or weekends!!!). This is a full-time, salaried role in Overland Park, Kansas.
If interested, please contact Saiday (recruiting manager) at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as humanly possible. This position is time sensitive with the growth of our client. Please send your resume in as soon as possible before the position gets filled!