Circulator Registered Nurse
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare seeks a part-time RN Circulator to work 24 - 32 hours per week. This is a direct hire long term opportunity from day one. The RN Circulator plans and performs all nursing care for patients who will undergo surgery and other invasive procedures.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provides pre-op testing of surgical patients in pre-op.
- Maintains knowledge of medications, equipment, expected patient outcomes and anticipated complications.
- Coordinates patient care with the multidisciplinary team, prioritizing the patient needs and department requirements.
- Interpret and implement physician orders.
- Performs pre-op testing, i.e. phlebotomy, acquisition of EKGs, vital signs and other as indicated on physician orders.
- 4 years of RN hospital experience required, with a KS license.
- BLS certified.
- RN Orthopedics, Spine and Bariatric preferred.
- Must be willing to submit to a standard drug test and background check.
- $30-36/hour based on experience and skill level ($62,400 to $74,880 annually)
- Excellent and full benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Monday through Friday day shift (on call, one Saturday rotating every 12 weeks)
- Direct hire position from day one, long term career oriented candidates only.
If interested, please contact Saiday who's actively recruiting on this position at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your resume along with 2 professional references to Saiday.firstname.lastname@example.org (in a Microsoft word format). This position is time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before it's filled.