CVOR Nurse Manager Opening in Houston!! GREAT PAY!
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Must have OR experience (minimum of 2 years) - ideally in CVOR, circulating or scrubbing - preferably in a charge nurse or management role (candidates with less than 2 years of OR experience will not be considered)
- Employment experience must demonstrate previous leadership and or management
- Experience in a large/high volume OR required
- Degree in Nursing, Bachelors or Masters required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- Texas RN license or temporary TX RN license, should obtain permanent license within 90 days. Compact license acceptable according to current Board of Nursing requirements.
- Magnet recognized certification within 6 months of eligibility. Magnet recognized leadership certification within 6 months of eligibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language necessary to perform the essential functions of this job, especially with regard to activities impacting patient or employee safety or security.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, family members and co-workers in a manner consistent with a customer service focus and application of positive language principles.
- Relocation assistance available
**Pay and schedule are available upon discussion**
If you are interested, please contact Morgan Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-327-2824