Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lenexa, Kansas
Electrical Systems Engineer-
- Design electronic hardware, development documentation, and review/approve of manufacturing documentation. This includes component specification and approval.
- Interact with customers – both in-house and at customer location
- Develop and document design plans and Engineering specifications for the Electrical portion of a product design.
- Develop product and system level test plans for the verification/validation process as well as manufacturing tests procedures and equipment.
- Support new concept work and project cost estimates for new business opportunities, as assigned.
- Experienced with Altium eCAD software
- Digital design experience using a variety of micro controllers (e.g. PIC Micro) and processors (e.g. iMX6)
- Must have experience designing products for medium scale manufacturing, understanding cost constraints, part availability, part life-cycle management, product support, etc.
- Prefer experience designing circuits using high-speed memory
- Prefer experience with designing display system (PCAP touch screens, LVDS)
- Prefer experience designing medical devices or other highly regulated products
- Experience with PLM systems, preferring Oracle Agile