Electronic Manufacturing Engineer (6083)
- Wilson, North Carolina
Support production and manufacturing engineering activities for a major factory transformation project. This person needs to be team player and have the ability think creatively, solve problems, and complete tasks with limited direction. They will be required to design and manage the construction of equipment and processes.
1) Develop requirements for manufacturing processes with an emphasis on assembly and testing.
2) Manage major projects and installation of capital equipment
3) Trouble shoot equipment and process issues that arise and create positive solutions
4) Create and update work instructions for multiple different processes and product
5) Train operators on processes and work instructions
6) Implement lean manufacturing principles like 5S, setup reduction, etc.
7) Develop, execute, and interpret validation tests of new equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1) A minimum of a 4 year degree in Electronics Manufacturing Engineering
2) A minimum of 5 years experience in industry
3) Ability to read blue prints and process procedures
4) Experience in lean manufacturing
5) AutoCAD or Solidworks experience
6) MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
7) Knowledge of circuit card mfg processes
A minimum of a 4 year degree in Electronic Engineering
Experiences needed to for this position include but are not limited to:
1)A minimum of 5 years experience in industry
2)Ability to read blue prints and process procedures
3)Experience in lean manufacturing
4)AutoCAD or Solidworks experience
5)MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
This person needs to be a strong self starter who has the ability to manage projects and activities with limited oversight.
Spencer Reed Group, LLC is an EOE/AA.