Healthcare Recruiter/Sales (entry level)
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare
is reviewing resumes of individuals interested in making an impact in the Health & Human Services world we live in! We're hiring internally for an Executive Recruiter/Business Developer (Entry Level or Experienced)
interested in making an impact within hospitals, clinics and various health related skills with the healthcare industry. Individuals that have a passion for helping folks find the right opportunity along with building relationships that will last for many years to come. We have 2 positions available for long term career oriented candidates. We're not looking for candidates that would like to try something new for a few months, but have a commitment and work ethic long term.
Spencer Reed Group is a well established executive search & placement firm local to Kansas City for over 20 years. We're breaking into new opportunity that's causing an increase in staff internally to keep up with the work load! We're poised for significant growth, along with already being established well recognized brand in the Greater Kansas City Area.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Responsible for overall generating leads and sourcing resumes/potential candidates for open positions within our healthcare clients.
- Will also ensure the quality of information would be at the level necessary for future success on both the business development side of the business as well as gathering/sourcing key healthcare talent ready to be contacted for new healthcare positions.
- You will learn to conduct interviews, qualify/screen potential candidates make successful contacts with potential healthcare related candidates (RNs, LPNs, DONs, Physicians, Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, Executive/Managerial roles, etc.).
- Set up client meetings with hiring managers and understand what they're looking for in the healthcare related opening they have available.
Start Compensation / Benefits / Hours:
- Must have proficient computer skills along with excellent communication skills talking with clients and candidates in a professional manner.
- A burning desire to succeed long term. This is a very competitive work environment with lots of challenges the would require a "Can Do" attitude at all times. Through the ups and downs of the business.
- Passionate about developing relationships, and being organized enough to keep track of the candidates and clients you're working with on a daily basis to achieve their career goals.
- Willingness to learn, be coach-able and having a whatever-it-takes mentality to get the job done every day.
- $47,476 base salary plus unlimited commissions obtained after exceeding key performance metrics internally.
- Full benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, vacation, etc.)
- Standard Hours 8:00AM-5PM Monday through Friday. Must be flexible coming in earlier or staying later depending on the work load. Flexible working weekends as needed but not consistently.
- Direct hire long term career oriented candidates only.
If interested, please contact Saiday Healthcare Recruiting Manager who's actively recruiting for this role at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your resume to email@example.com when you can. This position is time sensitive due to the tremendous growth we're experiencing
. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before someone else fills the role!