- Lee's Summit, Missouri
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Massage Therapists in the greater Lee's Summit Area, looking for a new opportunity. Skilled therapists that are trained to get the job done and take care of our clients at a world class level. Our client is a new clinic that opened up this year, looking to build a well established location in Lee's Summit MO. We currently have 4 full time openings! Looking for long term career oriented candidates only for each role.
Responsibilities / Daily Duties:
- As a massage therapist at this location essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities.
- Designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes company approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Starting Pay / Hours / Benefits:
- $30,000 to 45,000 annually based on experience and skill level ($18/hour or more).
- Full benefit package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.)
- Location hours are 9am-9pm Monday through Friday, Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 10am-6pm. Ideally looking for candidates available during the afternoon/evening hours and weekends.
- Direct hire position from day one. Long term career oriented candidates who like a fun and new working environment only.
If interested, please contact Saiday who's actively recruiting on these positions at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your resume to email@example.com
These 4 Therapist positions are time sensitive, if interested please contact and send your resume as soon as humanly possible before the positions are filled!