Multiple Charge Nurse RN Openings-URGENT!
- North Kansas City, Missouri
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Charge Nurses, Team Leads and Nursing leaders of all kinds that are skilled and experienced in psychiatric, behavioral health, mental health, and geriatrics health care. We're looking for a professional with a servant leadership style, interested in a long term career opportunity to develop a collaborating clinical team in harmony.
Our client is currently in full growth mode, and need at least 5 supervisors experienced in leading through serving. They're expanding from a 24-bed facility in one location to a 72-bed facility in two locations focusing on serving acute care and geriatrics patients, and need 5 RN Supervisors / Managers to take things to the next level and lead.
- Focusing on our Silver Linings Senior Program and Dual Diagnosis Adult Program.
- Our Nursing Supervisors are responsible for complete facility operations during the assigned shift.
- This includes supervising nursing and clinical staff, ensuring that all patient care is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- This position is an integral part of the multidisciplinary team working to provide excellent psychiatric care under the direction of our staff psychiatrists, Medical Director and Director of Nursing.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree from an accredited program in professional nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year in an adult psychiatric and geriatric facility/unit.
- Supervisory/managerial experience required.
- Current Missouri RN license.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of patients’ rights, advanced directives, adult/child abuse laws, and emergency detention.
- Knowledge of a wide range of psychosocial, cognitive and/or developmental disorders.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Starting Pay / Hours / Benefits:
- $35 - 45/hour based on experience, compensation history and skill level. ($72,800 to $93,600 annually on 40 hours week average)
- Direct hire and permanent from day one. Long term career oriented candidates only.
- Full benefit package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
Day or Night shifts
If interested, please contact Morgan Tate if you or you know of someone who is interested in this opportunity by emailing me at email@example.com or 913-327-2824