- Lenexa, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare is currently reviewing resumes of Neurologists locally and nationwide, who are looking for a new opportunity. A Neurologist that's board certified, fellowship trained, wishing to specialize in fast-paced outpatient neurology practice with advanced medical imaging, neurophysiology laboratory, sleep medicine laboratory, headache center, memory disorder center, multiple sclerosis center, sleep disorder center and clinical trials program. We're not looking for a Neurologist looking for a short term opportunity. We're strictly looking for a candidates interested in a long term career oriented opportunity, with a well established organization in the Greater Kansas City Area.
Our client/the organization is currently in full growth and expansion mode and making an impact in our community every day. This is an exclusive and confidential search. This position is direct hire from day one. Spencer Reed Group is strictly doing the prescreening initially to make sure all candidates are qualified and interested in being considered.
- Outstanding opportunity for accelerated partnership track in independent neurology institute with imaging center, sleep center and neurophysiology diagnostic center in a great community.
- Opportunity to perform interpretive reports for all modalities involving MRI and Sleep Medicine as well as opportunity to participate in clinical trials research.
- This would be a generalist or subspecialist in Neurophysiology, MS, Headache, Neuroimaging or Sleep Medicine.
- Excellent compensation for the right hard-working individual who wants to grow.
- No hospital work/call and minimum phone call responsibility: potential for affiliation with an academic institution.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Board certified, fellowship trained, Kansas Licensed Neurologist wishing to specialize in fast-paced outpatient neurology practice with advanced medical imaging, neurophysiology laboratory, sleep medicine laboratory, headache center, memory disorder center, multiple sclerosis center, sleep disorder center and clinical trials program.
Looking for a high energy, enthusiastic neurologist who wants to continue to improve and grow.
Soft skills we're looking for: Great with people and patients, analytic thinker, organized and efficient.
Must be willing to submit to a drug test, standard background & license check/HR on-boarding process.
Starting Compensation / Work Schedule / Benefits:
- Willing to pay what the ideal candidate is looking for, based on experience, skill level and/or compensation level. 100% willing to compensate what needs to be paid for the right candidate.
Work schedule and environment: Monday through Friday, Outpatient Neurology Clinic setting.
Full and Excellent Benefits from day one (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Vacation, etc.).
Direct hire from day one. Only considering long term career oriented candidates looking to grow.
Willing to relocate for the right candidate (generous relocation package included).
If interested, please contact Saiday (Recruiting Manager) who's actively recruiting candidates for this role at 913-327-2810 / firstname.lastname@example.org when you can. Please also email me your most updated resume (in Microsoft Word) along with at least 2 letters of recommendation/professional references aligned with the role. This position is time sensitive, if interested please contact as soon as humanly possible before the position gets filled by someone else!