PACU Registered Nurse
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare seeks a full-time PACU Nurse for our Overland Park, KS facility. Our client offers competitive wages plus employer paid medical (employee & family), dental (employee), vision (employee), life insurance (employee), and short term and long term disability (employee) plans. In addition to competitive wages and employer paid benefits, offers a matching 401k plan that’s 100% vested after one year of service.
- 4 years RN ICU/PACU experience required, along with an Active KS license.
- Pre/Post OP surgical experience required
- ACLS & BLS required and BSN preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a standard drug test and background check.
- $30-36/hour based on experience and skill level ($62,400 to $74,880 annually)
- Monday through Friday day shift (rotating on call Saturdays, 1 every 12 weeks)
- Direct hire long term career opportunity from day one. Only looking for long term career oriented candidates.
If interested, please contact Saiday who's actively recruiting on these roles at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your resume and at least 2 professional references to Saiday.email@example.com (in a Microsoft word format). This position is time sensitive. If interested please contact as soon as humanly possible, before the position is filled.