- Kansas City, Kansas
Paralegal - Corporate Law
Work for a stable growing industry in assisting attorneys with mergers & acquisitions.
Join a legal team that has a great working culture that is very team oriented.
5 + years' of Transactional Law - Mergers/Acquisitions and Contracts
Support several attorneys
- Provide assistance and facilitate corporate governance functions
- Preparation and execute agreements, contracts and other legal documents related to mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and financing transactions
- Create detailed legal and management reports and presentations
- Manage and track and report status of legal and commercial issues
- Prepare confidential letters and reports
- Paralegal degree or certification required
- 5+ years' of paralegal experience required
- Prioritize and able to meet deadlines
- Problem solver
- Analyze information and documents
- Team oriented
- Communicate via verbal and writing
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Westlaw
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE