Paralegal - Litigation
- Kansas City, Missouri
Work for a stable, excellent culture law firm.
- Assistance in all phases of discovery, filing of briefs and motions, document productions, deposition and trial preparation as well as file maintenance and monitoring the docket.
- Prepare discovery responses, create related exhibits, and prepare exhibits for pleadings.
- Perform cite checking, redact documents, prepare privilege logs, prepare witness binders for depositions and trial.
- Prepare subpoenas regarding fact and expert witnesses.
- Process litigation files from initiation of lawsuit through trial of case.
- Trial preparation, in courtroom and post-trial support.
- Paralegal certificate.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5 + years' experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proficient MS Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in e-Discover Software and Adobe Professional is a plus.
- General litigation experience required.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE