Pre-Anesthesia Testing (PAT) Registered Nurse
- Overland Park, Kansas
Spencer Reed Healthcare is currently seeking an RN, Pre-Anesthesia Testing for the Overland Park, KS location. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating the flow of patients through the pre-operative testing process in a clinic setting.
- 4 years of RN hospital experience in Pre-Anesthesia Testing required.
- Active KS RN license, no disciplines. BCLS Certification.
- Knowledge of Orthopedics and Bariatric preferred
- Pre-Operative/Pre-Admission experience preferred
- $30-36/hour based on experience and skill level ($62,400 to $74,880 annually)
- Excellent and full benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Monday through Friday day shift (on call, one Saturday rotating every 12 weeks)
- Direct hire position from day one, long term career oriented candidates only.
If interested, please contact Saiday who's actively recruiting on this position at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your resume along with 2 professional references to Saiday.email@example.com (in a Microsoft word format). This position is time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before it's filled.