Principle Systems Engineer- Mechanics
- Ottawa, Kansas
Principle Systems Engineer-Mechanics
Ideal candidate will have experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical Systems within the Mobile Equipment. BS ME required.
- Develop components and systems.
- To define specifications for components and systems in co-operation with Chief Engineers and responsible R&D Manager.
- Set up development plan for components and systems.
- Secure that components and systems meet specified technical customer demands, product safety, legislation requirements and internal demands for Mobile Equipment.
- Coordinate components and systems design between Mobile Equipment products.
- According to customer demands, choose design solutions, material and components.
- In consultation with responsible R&D Manager, purchase components for test and evaluations.