- Lenexa, Kansas
Work for a Commercial Construction Company that offers stability and longevity.
- Process and maintain ongoing projects.
- Receive incoming phone calls regarding the projects you are managing.
- Ensure the correct recording, creating and submitting of itemized and in-depth shop drawings.
- Work with third party vendors and clients.
- Maintain shipping forecasts on all projects.
- Order all materials on your projects in a time-frame that meets the client's schedule.
- Schedule, manage and coordinate all orders and deliveries for all projects with both internal and external entities.
Project management experience in the construction related industry is a must.
- Self sufficient
- Great follow-up and note taking
- Must be an extremely organized individual
- Problem solver
- Meet deadlines
For consideration, please email your resume to:
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE