Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health
- North Kansas City, Missouri
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of skilled Registered Nurses (RN), Staff Nurses, Behavioral Health Nurses in the greater Kansas City area. Looking for a brand new opportunity with a growing Healthcare Organization wanting to take things to the next level.
Our client is a psychiatric / behavioral health organization in North Kansas City and Liberty Missouri. Now expanding and growing from 24 beds to 72 beds! All new growth as of 2018. They're one of the leading behavioral health organizations in the Greater Kansas City area. We have an exclusive search agreement on their behalf for all openings. They're looking to take their nursing and overall healthcare to new heights, and need skilled nursing professionals to help them get to the level their looking for. RNs that share the same goals and values in quality care. We currently have 12 immediate openings. All long term career oriented positions, with growth opportunity down the road as the hospital/organization progresses. We're only looking for long term career oriented RNs that want to preform at an above average level.
- The staff nurse (RN) is a registered professional nurse who prescribes, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through collaborative efforts with team members is accordance with the nursing process and that standards of care and practices.
- The staff nurse (RN) demonstrates courtesy and respect to others and ensures patient confidentiality at all times. The staff nurse (RN) complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices and communicates the ethics and goals of the facility.
- The staff nurse (RN) must be a graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Previous experience in a psychiatric health-care facility preferred.
- Currently licensed to practice by the Missouri State Board of Nursing. CPR certification is required. Successful completion of crisis prevention intervention training provided during new employee orientation, including appropriate use of Seclusion and Restraint, during orientation, and prior to assisting in a restraining process.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, Strong interpersonal skills, Knowledge of a wide range of psychosocial, cognitive and/or developmental disorders.
- Basic computer knowledge for communicating and documentation.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have an active RN license (Missouri) or in the process of activating.
- CPR certification required as well.
- 1+ years of nursing experience (RN) required. Behavioral health nursing experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check. Standard hospital on-boarding required upon an offer/start date.
Starting Pay / Shifts / Benefits:
- $26 - 37/hour ($54,080 to $76,960 annually on 40 hours) based on experience, compensation history and skill level as an RN.
- Long term career opportunity from day one. Direct hire/permanent. Spencer Reed Healthcare is strictly doing the search/pre-screening on an exclusive level.
- Full Benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Shifts: 12 hour shifts, days and nights available. Must be available to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
If interested, please contact Saiday, Recruiting Manager at 913-327-2810 (direct line) along with emailing your most updated resume and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word format). These 12 positions are time sensitive but looking for quality over quantity of applicants. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible, before the positions are filled!