Work for a stable company that offers a great culture!
Summary: The account representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service for customers and manufacturers. Detailed organization, follow up systems, problem solving and information analysis are necessary skills for this position.
- Analysis of reports received from various sources to keep current on lead-time requirements and fluctuating usage requirements to make timely and accurate supply chain decisions or suggestions for the customer.
- Prepare, review and monitor various documents: inventory reports, release reports, forecast information and sales reports to insure accurate inventory supply and timely delivery of correct product.
- Ability to develop various procedures of information tracking to accommodate each customer/manufacturer combination.
- Confer with manufacturer contacts to obtain favorable and timely deliveries.
- Follow up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Inform customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information requested by the customer.
- Creates proposals, letters, quotes, spreadsheets and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Prepare and calculate product sales, invoicing, commissions and other accounting-related functions.
- Great decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player
For immediate consideration: please forward your resume to email@example.com
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE
Direct Hire Opportunities