Accounts Payable Specialist
100 % in office, every other Friday off
Location is in Olathe
Reports to the Controller
- Review all A/P entries to ensure proper coding and verification of all amounts and vendor-required information.
- Process functions include but are not limited to, entering invoices, invoice workflows, approving and posting of invoices, processing of check runs and voiding of checks/payables.
- Completing audit of vendor data throughout the year to ensure the timely processing of 1099's for vendors at year/end.
- Prepare quarterly Sales Tax Payable for consumables.
- Reconcile A/P accounts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Background in Manufacturing huge plus but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years A/P experience a must.
- Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines.
- Vendor focused and strong communication skills.
- Works closely with purchasing department.
- Excellent computer/data entry skills.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org