Accounts Receivable Specialist
Work for a stable, family friendly oriented company.
Vaccination is not required!
Report to the CFO
- Ensuring the timely, accurate and consistent processing of the accounts receivable process.
- The focus is on professionally managing the internal and external customer relationships, identifying discrepancies and working with other personnel to resolve issues as needed.
- Review, match and verify accuracy of order verification(s) and pick list(s) received daily for sales orders shipped to customers.
- 3 + years of AR"s required
- Great interpersonal skills a must
- Phone savvy and professionalism with customers
- Excel is most critical / no specific software, they use standard ERP system
- Adaptable/flexible to learn other areas of the business, AP, inventory and other legal/government proposals (cross training)
- Customer focused
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group
Direct Hire Opportunities