Job Title: A/R Specialist.
- Growing organization with unlimited growth path. With future acquisitions, opportunities for this role are boundless.
- Great work / life balance…typically 40-45 hours per week during a regular week, maybe 50-hours per week during month-end closing.
- Close-knit team; family-feel company.
- Business casual dress.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Prepare and maintain an accurate A/R Aging report.
- Generate and send Invoices to customers.
- Reconcile the A/R balance to the G/L.
- Work with customers to resolve outstanding balances.
- Perform collections’ activities as needed.
- Entering transactions into each of the 5 different ERP systems.
- Working with individuals at each of the 5 companies, as necessary.
- At least 2-years of A/R experience.
- Prefer manufacturing experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills…ideally will be comfortable with Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc.
Vacation, 2-weeks to begin.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) / Medical / Dental / Vision.
Offer is contingent upon successful results from a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
SPENCER REED GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER