The Assistant Controller is responsible for performing accounting functions of the firm in accordance with accepted accounting principles and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
Join an Accounting Team with the definite path into the Controller position due to the current Controller will be retiring.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports.
- Prepare financial analysis reports for management.
- Responsible for all cash management, budgeting, and financial reports.
- Work with insurance broker to insure coverage for all insurance needs.
- Work with outside auditors on 401k audit.
- Prepare payroll including funding HSA’s and 401K’s for law firm.
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization.
- Prepare state use tax reports.
- Backup accounts receivable and accounts payable as needed.
- Management of several billers.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Prefer Legal Industry experience or Professional Services
- 5 + years of experience
Direct Hire Opportunities