5 Years of experience in Employee Benefits, HR and Compliance
- Administration and coordination of all health and welfare benefits.
- Manage leave of absence requests.
- Oversee benefit administration and processing in HRIS.
- Oversee the processing of employee benefits for new hires, status changes, terminations and maintain accurate records.
- Manage open enrollment.
- Manage COBRA compliance
- Research and ensure compliance with all legal requirements associated with our benefits according to federal, ERISA, IRS, state and other laws.
- Maintain workers' compensation logs and coordinates with BLS as required.
- Manage corporate wellness programs.
- Knowledge of FMLA, ADAAA, Work Comp, ACA, ERISA, COBRA, and HIPAA.
- Experience with self-funded plans and stop loss carriers.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- HRIS System experience.
For consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
SRG is and EOE
Spencer Reed Group is an Executive Search Firm/Direct Hire Opportunities