Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Physical Therapists (PT) looking for a new opportunity or keeping their options open. We're looking for a Physical Therapists that has a true passion for health and taking care of the patient. This is a direct hire full time position from day one. Not interested in any PTs looking to be in the role for a few months. Long term career oriented candidates only will be considered.
Our client is a well established hospital system in the Bolivar/Springfield MO area. This hospital is ranked "High Performing" in hip replacement procedures by U.S. News.They are known nationally for innovation and excellence, receiving the 2014 and 2010 prestigious Missouri Quality Award, the Davies Award of Excellence and named one of the Top 10 Rural Hospitals in America. Our client was also the recipient of Healthgrades 2015 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college with a Bachelors or Masters degree in the related discipline.
- PT and ST: Licensed by the Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts or eligible for such licensure.
- OT: Licensed by the Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts.
- Adheres to professional code of ethics (APTA/AOTA/ASHA).
SAFE Training at appropriate level within one year, renew annually.
- New graduates accepted.
One (plus) year of experience preferred.
Starting Compensation / Benefits / Duration:
- Willing to compensate between $55,000 - $90,000. Based on experience, skill level, education, salary history and etc.
- Full and excellent benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.).
- Direct hire, full time position from day one. Only considering long term career oriented candidates for this role.
If interested, please contact Wesley, Direct Hire Consultant, actively recruiting for this role at 913-327-2824 (office line) along with emailing your most updated resume to email@example.com (Microsoft Word). This position is time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before the position gets filled by someone else!