Spencer Reed Group is looking for a Commercial Sales Associate for one of our Johnson County Clients. This role will including gaining new commercial sales in the greater Johnson County area.
- Initiate, develop and grow commercial painting relationships.
- Ensure customers receive a detailed written proposal for all requests.
- Generate RFP’s (Request for Proposals)
- Identify prospects in target markets
- Initiate contact and build relationships through individual contacts and relevant trade associations
- Participate in all Company sponsored shows and events.
- Win sales commitments with new customers in a competitive market
- Grow revenue from existing accounts and relationships
- Meet with customer, in person whenever possible, to perform estimate and gather information about their needs pertaining to the execution of the project.
- Upon landing the job, communicate clearly to the production staff the most up to date scope of work and the needs of the customer.
- Ensure all landed jobs are handed off to production.
- Assist with production as needed.
- Communicate with customer on production as needed.
- Facilitate the resolution of Customer Complaints in a timely manner.
- Prepares Weekly Analysis of Results in preparation for Goal Setting & Review with Supervisor.
- Update job profiles, customer profiles, and proposals in database as needed.
- Relay specific invoicing instructions to OA when sent by customer.
For consideration please email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE
Executive Search Firm/Direct Hire