HYBRID - LOCATED IN KC MO
3 ON SITE/2 REMOTE
Support a team of attorneys
- Assist lawyers throughout the lifecycle of corporate transactions and prepare documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations.
- Coordinate closing of transactions, create and manage signature page packages and delivery of all documents and deliverables, confirm contents of appropriate closing checklists, assemble closing books with detailed indices, and handle other requirements at closing.
- Handle corporate and securities filings, including but not limited to Form D and state blue sky filings.
- Prepare, review and file UCC financing statements.
- Order and evaluate UCC, lien, litigation and similar searches.
- conduct routine fact or legal research, preparing reports and handling associated filings.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree required or Paralegal Certificate and equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate law experience required, preferably in a law firm setting.
- Blue sky experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision are essential.
- Must have superior client service and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to interact and work productively with all levels of lawyers, paraprofessionals and business services team members.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain discretion and privacy with confidential matters and documents.
- Provide direction and training to junior team members.
- Ability to recognize and comprehend facts and legal concepts.
- Strong computer technical skills and demonstrated ability to learn new software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PDF creation tool(s), document management software and Elite or other timekeeping software is required.
To work for an excellent firm and for immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Hire Opportunity