The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and modeling analog and digital circuits, assisting with firmware development, and debugging and testing the new hardware.
- Model and analyze circuit behavior
- Design printed circuit board layouts and wiring diagrams
- Work with vendors to understand and address manufacturing challenges
- Assist in the development of firmware for the battery management electronics
- Verify via testing the circuits function as designed
- Design embedded circuit test and calibration hardware
- Assist in the demonstration and validation of the circuits in a battery system
- Define battery system requirements and derive battery management electronics requirements
- Select components and develop battery management circuit schematics
- Must be Engergetic, Independent, Team player,
- The role is envisioned for a candidate with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Excellent ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with external and internal teams.
- Strong initiative, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Altium or similar electronics design tools preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering strongly preferred. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, physics, or chemistry required.
- U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Residence required to support government contracts.