- Provide administrative and organizational support for a busy CEO
- Must be able to support a very fast-paced executive
- Proactively maintain the executive’s busy calendar for both personal and business
- Act as a gatekeeper to all internal and external parties
- Be the liaison between the executive, his departmental heads, and maintain communication between the executive and all other departments
- Ensure the smooth-running of the executive’s day-to-day activities
- Being able to multi-task and change directions is critical in this role
- Competency and professionalism are critical
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with the day-to-day issues along with events/problems that arise quickly
- Schedule, coordinate and keep the executive up to date on personal and professional events, meetings, and appointments
- Manage professional and personal correspondence; emails, phone calls, mail, invitations, etc.
- Seamlessly manage travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, accompanied by detailed itineraries
- Prepare the executive for professional meetings and personal events by creating agendas and presentations
- Represent the executive and organization in a professional, polished, and intelligent manner.
- Do whatever it takes to ensure the executive is prepared for all meetings and events, and be able to field executive communications via email, text, phone
- Handle highly confidential information and maintain absolute confidentiality
- Must have at least five years’ experience working with the C Suite-Level
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Must have experience working in fast-paced environments where the utmost discretion and confidentiality are required
- Detail oriented; willing to learn and initiate new and improved processes where needed.
- Possess the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- Provide excellent, verifiable references
Four year degree
Job Type: Full-time and “In Office” only
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
SPENCER REED GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER