This position will provide leadership, direction coaching and support for the organization. Develop and maintain the vision, values and strategy of the company and implementation of best practices, compliance, policies and programs.
- Develop and maintain talent management tools, recruiting and staff development.
- Define training programs working with managers to determine needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with all business units, managers and staff providing strategic guidance on initiatives
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Partners and other management
- Assist Managers with coaching and building a team environment.
- Work with benefit brokers, third party agencies, external vendors and stakeholders.
- Succession planning, workforce development, employee retention, staff development and change managementrk with Partner groups and managers to determine needs based on specific goals.
- Assist with building a positive environment and maintaining it with employees and managers.
- Develop, manage and deploy Human Resources' annual budget.
- Ensure decisions and recommendations are strategically sound, fact-based and human focused while delivering mission and objective.Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field. Certifications are a plus. Demonstrated success in an Human Resource role with a broad foundation with 5 to 10 years' experience. Need excellent communication skills, relationship building, forward thinker and business savvy. Ability to coach for performance while helping build a team environment.Please Contact Joy Davis at 913-327-2865 or 913-706-9957 to schedule an interview and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org