Work for a manufacturing/distributor company.
A large manufacturer of specialized products has an immediate opportunity for an Account Rep. This position has played an important role in the company's success providing excellent customer service for nearly 60 years. The Account Rep works closely with the team and within the branches to service all contractors and retailers by selling company products.
- Receive inbound phone calls and emails from contractor and retail customers requesting quotes or placing orders.
- Write-up and process quotes and orders in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Greet customers and clients as they arrive and assist with any orders they might have.
- Communicate by phone or email with customers from time of order to time of shipment.
- Work as a team with other sales and operations people to hit sales goals and earn bonuses and spiffs.
- Must be able to handle fast paced work environment.
Why Join Us?
- Must be proficient with computers and data entry (Microsoft Office, Excel)
- 1 year or more of either sales or account representative experience.
- Must have a friendly/outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and ability to connect with a variety of different people.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Need to be able to communicate quickly and be strong with multi-tasking.
- Needs excellent oral and written communication.
For consideration please contact the information below:
- Fantastic company culture and a family type atmosphere
- Excellent benefits
- Performance based bonuses
- Great paid time off package
- Fun company events
Spencer Reed Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer