Inside Sale Representative
- Discover needs & sell merchandise by developing customized solutions based on customer needs.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for sales
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Must be able to assists customers and clients as they arrive at facility.
- Establish and maintain customer relations through education and promotion of new products and services by maintaining ever changing product knowledge.
- Maintain procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Conducts follow-up of leads and customer retention/service calls through means of telephone and e-mail contact to identify customer needs.
- Closing deals and overcoming objections
Must be the following:
- Must be a results oriented individual and must be willing to help others on team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, listen & understand needs of customer, and develop solutions.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- You must be able to make sound decisions, have the ability to influence others and work cross functionally.
- Have a strong comfort level in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Be able to perform basic skills on the computer, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word) Administrative Assistant
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance
- Must be independent, driven by performance, and looking for more than a job.
- Great listening, presentation and closing skills Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (a "people person")
- A quick-thinking, problem-resolving attitude
If interested, please contact the information below: