Our client, a premier health care law practice in St. Louis, has engaged us in their search for an experienced Medical Malpractice Associate Attorney.
The Medical Malpractice Associate will defend health care providers in complex, high exposure medical malpractice cases.
The Medical Malpractice Associate will enjoy:
* Team-oriented environment where you will play a key role from the start
* Rock-solid stable of health care clients and an abundance of interesting work
* Partner track position with terrific career and financial growth opportunity
* Progressive, collegial culture
* Commitment to diversity and community service
* Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and other credentials
Targeting candidates with 4-8+ years of relevant experience, including but not necessarily limited to medical malpractice. Strong academic credential expected. JD and bar admission required. EOE
jackie.middleton @spencerreedgroup .com