Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Operating Room Registered Nurses (RNs) / Surgical Nurses (RNs) looking for a new opportunity. We're looking for RNs that have a true passion for health and surgery along with taking care of patients. This is a direct hire full time position from day one. Not interested in any RNs looking to be in the role for a few months. Long term career oriented candidates only will be considered.
Our client is a well establish hospital system in the Pottstown/Greater Philadelphia area. They are a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation This hospital was awarded with the:
- Commendation/Outstanding Achievement Award, 2015.
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Hip and Knee Replacement, 2014.
- Blue Distinction Plus Center for Orthopedics from Independence Blue Cross, 2014.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Successful completion of peri-operative course in an approved school.
- Two or more years of OR experience-Orthopedic, vascular, spine specialty experience preferred.
- Current PA Registered Nurse license.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) AHA for Healthcare Provider Certification.
Starting Compensation / Benefits / Hours:
- Willing to compensate at the level it needs to be for the right candidate. Based on experience, skill level, education, salary history and etc.
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Package.
- Full benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Shifts: 7:00a-3:30p or 7:00a-5:30p.
- Call time: 3 x month, 7:00p-7:00a, No Weekend Call, 1 holiday per year.
- Direct hire, full time position from day one. Only considering long term career oriented candidates for this role.
If interested, please contact Wesley, Direct Hire Consultant, actively recruiting for this role at 913-327-2825 (office line) along with emailing your most updated resume to Wesley.Clauson@spencerreedgroup.com (Microsoft Word). This position is time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before the position gets filled by someone else!