Law firm is requiring Vaccination!
100% in the Office
Crown Center/Free Parking
As a Firm Administrator you will manage administrative staff and support the Attorneys.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding.
- Maintain employee records and evaluations.
- Draft, implement, enforce, improve, and maintain the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Managing the Office
- Supervise the administrative staff.
- Maintain their schedules.
- Staff training and development.
- Conducts and coordinates, performance assessments for support staff and measures workflow and productivity using key performance indicators.
- Coordinate and manage quarterly projects assigned by the Managing Partner.
- Software on-boarding.
- Litigation project management and implementation.
- Vendor Relations
- Liaison for vendor relations with the following: Landlord, IT, software providers,
- Facilitates and organized meetings.
- Review upcoming week activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or a related field
- Legal Industry required
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Supervisory experience required
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365, and Billing
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group is an Executive Search Firm, Direct Hire Opportunities