Medical Practice/Personal Injury
Support several attorneys
Summary of Responsibilities
- Federal and state electronic filings
- File management
- Discovery (i.e. medical records) – collection and organizing
- Producing medical and litigation chronologies
- Trial preparation and support
- Drafting basic litigation filings such as subpoena preparation, notice of hearing, entry of appearance, certificates of service, and motions for extensions
Desired Skills and Experience
An ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills; proficient computer skills using MS Office applications, TABS, e-Discovery and Worldox; good organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines; flexibility to work overtime; accurately bill for time; and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies or Paralegal Certificate required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group is an Executive Search Firm
Direct Hire Opportunities