Opportunity to work for a corporation in supporting the General Counsel and several attorneys.
Paralegal is responsible for performing paralegal, clerical, and administrative support as an integral member of the Legal Department team. This position will perform a variety of administrative duties to support the General Counsel and Legal Department Attorneys and staff, such as preparing and revising correspondence, preparing and maintaining various legal files and documents, and managing a document repository system.
- Manage, update, and administer the Company’s Contract Management, Document Repository, Real Estate Database, Litigation Tracking, and Regulatory Compliance systems and processes.
- Prepare and revise correspondence, various commercial contracts, and other legal documents.
- Provide litigation and regulatory enforcement support as needed.
- Support on administrative and project support tasks within the Legal Department.
- Ability to initiate, organize self and others, analyze, and complete tasks in areas of responsibility.
- Prioritize, manage, and successfully complete multiple projects on schedule.
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with a variety of internal clients across all areas of the Company.
- Assist the General Counsel and Legal Department Attorneys and Staff on various legal and compliance projects as requested.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of paralegal experience with a recognized law firm, corporate legal department or other professional services firm.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate degree with relevant job experience required; bachelor’s degree or paralegal training/certificate preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word and SharePoint and open to learning various cloud-based systems and tools.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and committed to meeting details and client service.
- Ability to interpret legal documents.
Direct Hire Opportunities