As a Project Manager, you will work with clients and internal teams to plan and execute projects on deadline. This exciting career opportunity will offer the right candidate the chance to work with some of the largest and most highly regarded associations in the United States.
- Work closely with sales, design, editorial, and digital departments throughout the project planning process
- Deliver a high level of customer service to clients and team members
- Work with sales team and sponsors to accommodate late ads and potential changes to ad materials
- Facilitate all advertising review/approvals with clients
- Serve as liaison with clients, advertisers, vendors, and event city hotels
- Provide quality control for all publications and products before and during the meeting
- Adhere to the production schedules
- Produce high-quality work quickly and accurately
- Maintain flexibility in workflow and work on last-minute projects
- Fully cross-trained in digital
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and utilize problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- 3–5 years of relevant work experience.
- Self-motivated and disciplined in executing projects from start to finish.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with ability to create high-quality work in a fast-paced (and fun) environment.
- Occasional travel. Estimated 6 times annually.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite),
- Experience with Trello, Hubspot (or similar CRM software), and Adobe products is a plus.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
Direct Hire Opportunities