Legal Records Coordinator
Work for a great law firm, located in Leawood KS as a Records Coordinator
- Prepare files for data storage
- Creating and maintaining a records management system.
- Performing data entry tasks.
- Updating existing records.
- Maintaining company archives.
- Retrieving information from the filing system when requested.
- Maintaining up-to-date logs, including information about file changes or who has access.
- Scanning and uploading files to create digital copies of physical records.
- Processing and file copies of incoming and outgoing physical correspondence.
- Conducting routine verification to ensure integrity of the filing system.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
Direct Hire Opportunity