Spencer Reed Group is reviewing resumes of Senior Director / Director of Perioperative and Surgical Services looking for a rare, new opportunity! We are looking for RN leaders who have extensive leadership experience leading in the OR and want to lead in a challenging and complex environment.
Our client is an established hospital in the Tucson area and is premiere in the Southwest US. Home to a neurology and joint replacement center this hospital is the 4th busiest OR in a nationwide Health System. This client is soon to move to a Trauma Designation.
- Collaborates with the VP Chief Operating Officer/CNO, strategically plans, organizes, directs and controls the development of goals and objectives related to Patient Care Services policies, and programs.
- Establishes and implements standard and processes required to sustain an effective quality driven patient care delivery structure and support system for patients.
- Responsible for the general management and administration of the Patient Care Services function for a single site.
- Expanded responsibility over nursing services including clinical and support departments.
- Work closely, on a daily basis, with the VP Chief Operating Officer/CNO on special projects related to clinical services and quality initiatives.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Masters Degree
- 7-10 years in Director/Manager role.
- At least 8 years of OR management experience. Trauma OR experience preferred.
- Strong history of surgeon engagement, communication, and relationship building.
- Prefer High Tech OR/Robotics Experience.
- Ideal candidate would have over 15 years experience encompassing the Perioperative area.
Starting Compensation / Benefits / Duration:
- Willing to compensate at the level it needs to be for the right candidate. Based on experience, skill level, education, salary history and etc.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus included!
- Full benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Full relocation package if necessary.
If interested, please contact Wesley, Direct Hire Consultant recruiting for this role at 913-327-2825 along with emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format. Please contact as soon as possible as this position is time sensitive!