Sr. Software Engineer-
Responsible for designing and Developing Software to meet client expectations. This includes Systems and Modular Design, Software Development, verification and validation as well as documentation.
- Contribute to the system design and development, working with the Design Team to evaluate alternate solutions.
- Contribute to product and system level test plans for the verification/validation process as well as manufacturing tests procedures.
- Supports the Design Team in trouble-shooting system level problems on microprocessor-based products in using debugging tools, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers etc.
- Evaluates and suggests feasibility on assigned proposed projects.
- Develops design plans and engineering specifications for the software portion of a product design.
- Experience developing firmware for medical devices is required
- Familiar with ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1 Clause 14, and IEC 62304 for software development
- 10+ years developing real-time embedded software
- Experienced with C/C++
- Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) experience, preferable Free-RTOS
- Linux experience desired
- Familiarity with software version control /defect tracking tools required (e.g. CVS, GITLab)