We are seeking a Systems Administrator who will have responsibility for all back-office systems and desktop support. The Systems Administrator will be implementing and maintaining new systems that support current and future business needs. Performs hardware and software evaluation and installation for both desktops and servers, structured testing of operating systems, patches and fixes, domain security administration, network security administration, overall backup and recovery execution, capacity planning, performance and tuning, and desktop application support. Supports infrastructure for on-site line of business applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Business from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field.
- Server, network, and desktop support experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows networking, active directory, and security technology, VMware, Docker and Linux.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange
- HP Nimble storage and Ubiquiti knowledge a plus.