Spencer Reed Group is reviewing resumes for Workforce Management Specialists. We are searching for someone who is passionate about supporting and improving teams as well as helping build a team in a brand new call center in Lee's Summit. This position is Full-Time, Direct Hire from day one and is an immediate need!
Our client is a global company that leads in logistics and solutions support, and has opened a new call center and is building a new presence in the area. This call center specializes in road side assistance and is dedicated to supporting people in a time of need. The ideal candidate has recent experience in workforce management in a call center and excels in call allocation in a fast and team dependent atmosphere.
- Responsible for regular daily call queue management and making real time recommendations to Leadership in order to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Creates and maintains Customer Service reports for leadership.
- Communicates between management and call center staff and maintains action plans for real time queue management.
- Monitors ACD queue statistics and call volume and deploying staff as needed.
- Forecasts workforce trends and forecasts call volumes and trends and generates analysis and reports.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum one year in call center workforce management /call queue management / call allocation.
- Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Experience customizing Cisco and CMS reporting.
Starting Compensation / Benefits:
- Full benefits package.
- Competitive bonus structure.
- $16-$18 hourly rate (based on background and experience).
If interested please contact Wesley, Direct Hire Consultant, that is actively recruiting this role. Send an updated resume to Wesley.Clauson@spencerreedgroup.com in Microsoft Word Format, as well as calling 913-327-2825. This position is an immediate need.