Life Claims Analyst
- Overland Park, Kansas
Life insurance company is looking for a life claims/annuity analyst to join their team. Excellent hours, salary and benefits. Growth potential and great culture!
The Life Claims Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate claims adjudication process for the life and annuity claims business;
- Determine any benefits payable.
- Reviews pending claims to determine the appropriateness of the claim status.
- Researches insured/annuitant information using the internal policy administration system(s). Examines information obtained, including, but not limited to, verification of coverage, policy values, and policy status; and examines information received during the claim review process, including but not limited to, death certificates, claim forms, assignment forms, estate, and trust documentation.
- Customer service internally and externally as needed, in response to routine inquiries and resolves concerns on an “as-needed” basis.
- Letters to claimants regarding claim status, payment, denial, and general claims inquiries.
- Assists with opening mail and returned mail, as needed.
- Answer telephone inquiries from internal and external customers
- Performs other duties and participates in projects as needed.
- Contact Joy Davis at 913-327-2865 or email@example.com for interview