Financial Services Representative
Work for a well established company.
Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with education institutions and other non-profit entities to increase 403(b) and 457 retirement plan participation.
Work with employees, individuals and their families to prepare financially for retirement and various life events.
Northeast Missouri Territory.
- Recruit new and grow existing assets.
- Meet with prospects and existing clients to discuss their financial goals, educate and answer questions about various investment options and potential risks.
- Meet with School Districts and non-profit organizations providing financial planning education designed to improve 403(b)/457(b) plan participation rates.
- Assess the financial needs of individuals and assist them with developing a financial plan.
- Memorialize and input prospect and client communication into CRM.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong internal drive for achievement.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to make effective presentations to specific target groups.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Series 6 or 7, 63, & 65/66 or able to obtain within first 90 days of employment.
- Missouri and/or Kansas Life and Health licenses.
- Prior work experience in mutual funds, annuities, and Life Insurance a plus.
- Prior work with group benefit plans and 501(c)(3) organizations preferred.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to:
Direct Hire Opportunities