Our client law firm is actively seeking a mid-level litigation paralegal with 5 years of litigation experience. .
- Ability to effectively review and summarize moderately complex documents; assist with deposition preparation and trial notebooks; and assist team as needed on various other matters.
- Excellent technical skills with proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, litigation software review experience and familiarity with document management system.
- Capability to perform well in a team environment.
- Medical record organization and following up on medical requests with doctors’ offices.
- Coordinating medical care and determining status of client treatment.
- Filing of appeals and fee applications and contact with claims adjusters.
- B.A. Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred
This is not a remote position. In-office hours
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Sick time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID Vaccination highly encouraged and preferred.
- law firm: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Kansas City
SPENCER REED GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER