Work for a boutique litigation law firm headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
Be part of a paralegal team that supports a team of attorneys.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Federal and state electronic filings
- File management
- Discovery (i.e. medical records) – collection and organizing
- Producing medical and litigation chronologies
- Trial preparation and support
- Drafting basic litigation filings such as subpoena preparation, notice of hearing, entry of appearance, certificates of service, motions for extensions, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
An ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills; proficient computer skills using MS Office applications, TABS, e-Discovery and Worldox; good organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines; flexibility to work overtime; accurately bill for time; and excellent interpersonal skills. All candidates will undergo a background check.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies or Paralegal Certificate required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Free Parking
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
Direct Hire Opportunities