Work for a growing company that manages healthcare clients.
- Work closely with sales, design, editorial, and digital departments throughout the project planning process
- Deliver a high level of customer service to clients and team members
- Work with sales team and sponsors to accommodate late ads and potential changes to ad materials
- Facilitate all advertising review/approvals with clients
- Serve as liaison with clients, advertisers, vendors, and event city hotels
- Provide quality control for all publications and products before and during the meeting
- Adhere to the production schedules
- Produce high-quality work quickly and accurately
- Maintain flexibility in workflow and work on last-minute projects
- Fully cross-trained in digital
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and utilize problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- 3–5 years of relevant work experience.
- Self-motivated and disciplined in executing projects from start to finish.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with ability to create high-quality work in a fast-paced (and fun) environment.
- Occasional travel. Estimated 6 times annually.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite),
- Experience with Trello, Hubspot (or similar CRM software), and Adobe products is a plus.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to, email@example.com
Direct Hire Opportunities